воскресенье, 2 мая 2010 г.

Photobucket
I tried to do something new in Photoshop, but it did not very interesting.

So. In this weekend Russians have three days off. And next weekend too. On Saturday I went with my mother at the Red Square, to shops in downtown. I love our center of city and almost always walk there if I appears near... Bla-bla-bla. :D Also, I'm waiting for two scarves from a boy who went to Egypt, and from my uncle who went to Turkey with his woman. I'm excited. :) Emm, what's more? Maybe, as always, photos:

Photobucket
wall in fitting room in "River Island"

Photobucket
in fitting room in "Miss Selfridge". Necklace is me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий